Monday, February 9, 2009

Rehab

To Starhub,

I hate Starhub, Starhub hate me. Seriously, after so many years as a Starhub customer , Maxonline, Power Chat , Cable TV , I have it all, but still I got to admit, Starhub, You Sucks. Your Cable Tv is still ok, thou I can't say the same for your Mobile Network, Maxonline , the fatty green line which is more or less totally choked. Worst of all is your Phone Calls management system or whatever customer service crap calls answering machine you connect me to everytime I seek the help of a human voice.

You put me on hold to speak to a customer service officer for a freaking 2 hrs is my longest call on hold record and 25 min on average. And , never set an automated message asking people to email you when they are calling to asking about lack of Internet connection

I have a 3G phone, but the 3G part really dosen't work that well ( there are days where I have totally no signal) due to "network congestion" in my area according to your Tech Support...

Nowadays, I get to enjoy Internet connections on alternate days. I wonder if I can pay you only 1/2 my bills ?

My MaxOnline and Cable TV Contracts are rolling. Theres a reason why I am not signing up for new ones to get your wonderful goodies. My Mobile plan still have 350 days more to go till it expires. Thats the amount of days for me to endure your horrid services and for me to see if I should jump into the embrace of the red umbrella. Mio dosen't sound all that bad ~

O about the red umbrella dude backstabbing its users by being the 1st to give away the namelist of its users suspected to have done some dubious activities to some dubious company, seriously, you did gave the names too without a fight.

You know , Your services and customer services were not this bad when you just started...

Yours Truly
A very unhappy Customer

No comments: