Sunday, January 25, 2009

凤阳花鼓

I woke up this noon... to find out that my whole house is deserted, just like that poor guy in 28 days later. Did my house had an outbreak of the Rage virus and I just slept thru it ? Dang, like some light bulb that appear on my head, I remembered that they must have went to my grand ma place for reunion dinner ( Why so early ? )... ~~~~ Guess I have to make the long and dreadful journey out into the wasteland on my own.

Note to self ( skip if you are not me)

Purpose itinerary for today

12.00pm -Wake up ( settled)
1.00pm - Lunch - Macdonald
2.00pm - Slack in room
3.00pm - Slack in room
3.30pm - Bath
4.00pm - Do facial
4.45pm - Prepare for journey
5.00pm - Squeeze in MRT heading for AMK
6.15pm - Reach destination
7.00pm - Eat whatevers left
8.00pm - Find an excuese to go home
8.30pm - Make myself disappear
9.45pm - Reach home
10.00pm - Play Fallout 3, hope can reach level 15
11.00pm - Slack infront of Computer/ make a few phone calls/ sms
12.00pm - Xin Nian Kuai Le
12.05 pm - Sleep

The problem now is keeping to it.

Fast Recap
Anime / Manga
Mister Bushido's new MS have Trans Ams too ~ X.X
Naruto can throw his Shuriken like Rasengan finally
Naruto can do 2 Rasengan with both hand ~
Naruto seems over powered lately ~~~
Yammy , the 10th espande woke up from his sleep, Guess hes the only one that took Aizen's instruction to stay in chambers seriously.

My exterminater had gone home... for a short while and life suddenly seems so quiet...

By the way
The title of this post i guess is the only CNY song I actually like , but not the version by Teng Li Jun.

And
A Happy Chinese New Year to You , you and you ~

No comments: