Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aurora

Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. I am simply too lazy busy to update my blog, thou the extinction of my kind is a stone cold fact. You can't find another single, hardworking as a hippo, as honest and as real as Barney the purple dinosaur that sings and someone who can't spell "Hipopotamus" without searching the internet to save his own life kind of guy on the face of this planet.



Tracy, Gui Killer
The one responsible for the extinction of my kind. ( Face cencored to protect her idenity)
Don't bother to avenge my kind ok...

Yes, my kind had extinct. But fear not, the blog shall continue to be updated... And I almost forgot...

My New Year Resolutions for 2009, in no particular order,

1) Stay extinct
2) Stay happy
3) Stay alive


And everybody a Happy New Year ( I know its late) , incase I am too busy to blog the next 2 week, I wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year , if the year of the Bull bring you more Bullsh*t ~ just use them for fertilizer or whatever...

No comments: