Tuesday, February 17, 2009

我怀念的 (part1) * Updated*

The past few days have been quite interesting and memorable. Valentines day and the 5th Anniversary of the day I enter into National Slavery, not to forget, dinner with some if not most of my closest buddies ~

By the way, this is apart of a 3 parts special lol~~~

Celebrated V day with Tracy by having lunch at a secret location =x (Photos available once I upload them or you can just view them in my facebook.).




The food was wonderful, the service was great, but most importantly, the company was all I could wish for. I'm glad my lousy good for nothing stomach did not spoil the day too much ~~~

Things got kinda out of control for it during dinner time, thus I had to rush to release my load of crap at the CCK Community Club's toilet. BUT ! I was stopped by the Entourage of a certain Mr Gan, who happen to be standing by to enter the hall via the entrance outside the toilet. Maybe I look kinda like a lunatic in my mad rush to the toilet. After a short decent explanation that I was not looking forward to throw feces at anyone that goes like this

" I have a stomachache, need to use the toilet."

I was given the go ahead to release my load... I wonder if I had to spend a few nights at Whitney Road had I released my load in front of Mr Gan...if they had say

"You shall not pass !!!"

End of Part 1

No comments: