Tuesday, February 17, 2009

我怀念的 (part 2)

This is part 2 of a 3 parts special ^_^

It has been 5 years since the day I enlisted. Things were looking really bad for me then. Forced to go some where I absolutely have no interest nor talent in, somewhere I don't really belong, there are days I thought its all over for me. Yes, I was damn pragmatic back then.

5 years on haha ~~~ Despite having some up and downs in life, This really seems like the best year of my life so far. The last 5 years have truly been enriching. I met all kind of people in my travels during National Slavery and after that my job. I quote OCK, who quoted from someone else " 1 type of rice , feed all kind of people".

Of course, I'm not here today to boost about how wonderful my life is or how happy I am what so ever for my journey of life itself has not ended, who knows what will happen in the future ~

What I truly want to say is , life itself is a journey, during the journey, you are bound to bump into alot of people. People like Passer bys, Guide, Hijackers, Travel mates , Salesman, and the minority bad eggs like Robbers and Conmen ? The list is endless ... As we all walk on our own journey, some times the path will diverge, sometimes it will merge. Theres no need to feel so sad to the extend of giving up on the journey should a path you value path diverge. Some where down the path, theres bound to be another path that will merge with yours. And if you find yourself lost, in a wrong path or dead end, a U turn or a call for help or advice won't kill anybody...The important thing is noticing the people in this journey that truly care about you .Its not the destination that matters in this journey, its the company.

The company that make this journey interesting ~

End of part 2

No comments: