Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wouldn't It Be Nice

I truly believe, some people are born genius, I for example is not. But I'm ok with it. Some life begins in a bar of Calbury Boost from a pack of 16. Now, imagine that particular life form bursting out when some chocolate craving fool happily open his 14th pack. I wonder how it felt when it learnt that its brothers or sisters have might been chew by the above mention fool.

Now Now, put yourself in my shoe, the shoe of the chocolate craving fool, who saw something unsual in the 13th pack, thinking maybe the cameral leaked out ( since its not moving) and continued to eat it, until he spoted a maggot head ( or ass, I can't tell) in the 14th pack, wiggling around.

Trust me... my kness went weak and jelly liked. Its not the sight of the maggot that scared me. Its the thought that I might have bite, chew, rolled around my tongue and played in my mouth its brothers and sisters the past 3 days. I quote Free from Soul Eater ," Goddamn Shit".

O well since my knees were too weak, my dad brought the above mention bar of chocolate, and the remaining 2 un open pack of Boost with the recipt ( yes I do keep them) back to NTUC, which vertified that its most likely that its something not meant to be there by offering my dad another 16 pack Boost or another item with similar price , which my dad kindly rejected.

Photobucket
The above mention bar of Boost of life. Its not clear... I have a lousey camera, but look closely at expose right corner.

No comments: