Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Para Para Sakura

Been having on off flowing diarrhora for past few days, believe me, it has nothing much to do the the previous post, its just my crappy eating habbits. Chocolates are still safe and fun to eat.

I have something very important annoucement. For all the Guys out there, do not watch the movie Teeth at all cost. I have nothing against the Film, its just for your own good. There is a high chance that you will completely lose your mojo upon viewing of it. For those of you who have no idea what movie is that, lets just say it centers around the urban legend of Vagina Dentata. Do not be mis direct by the word Vagina ... I will watch the film it in its full glory only when the Myth Busters have bust that myth, until then I shall avoid it.

For the Girls, go watch it for a good laugh. I think you will like it =)

And last but not least, Guys do not attempt to click on any link you find in this post unless you want to gain a new phobia.

No comments: