Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Paparazzi

Random Fact of the day : Evil people do not wash their hands after doing their business in the toilet.



Thats Lex Luther by the way. You know, the bald guy always trying to kill superman.

I am still sick since my last post...~ That explains my sudden disappearance  for quite some time. Life sucks, I end the year sick, I start the year sicker...I wonder how 2010 will be for me... In my moment of pain and great weakness, I came to appreciate the weirdness of Lady Gaga's Music Videos, but thats another topic for another post. You can just look at the videos in at Youtube.




Heres 1 for the lazy people

Its a new year, so its time for New Year resolutions I guess. To me, New Year resolution is a hit or miss thing.  I will achieve them if possible, if not, just forward them to next year and if it seems I repeating a certain resolution for a few years, maybe its time for me to just drop them.

But but but, I am proud to say that I have managed to achieve  ALL of  last year resolutions.
Click here to take a look if you don't believe me.

Some of you might complain those 3 are too easy, frankly speaking they are not... really not ( Sweat drops)

But I have decided to get a little bit more ambitious this year and here are my resolution for 2010

1) Be healthier
2) Be happier ( without drug abuse)
3) Get a better job ( I am currently unemployed by the way)
4) Make sure Tracy is happy too ( this is quite hard actually)
5) Final Fantasy XIII, must have.

And that's all. And if any kind soul out there reading this is looking for a CEO, feel free to drop me a mail, at you know where.

Happy New Year everyone ~ And a special thank to Tracy, Seng, Seng's wife, Iceberg, Biao ge, Yi Ling, Sam and Crystal for turning up at my ultra last min last ditch Steamboat to end the year, sorry for being a lousy host, can't talk much that day actually ...

No comments: