Friday, November 13, 2009

Love Story



Love story is what Liar Game is not about. Its actually a show about an impossibly dumb Kanzaki Nao in a horrible game full of greed, ambition and betrayal. Season 1 kinda concluded the series and I enjoy the climatic battle between the genius swindler Akiyama and master manipulator Yokoya. And was I pleasantly surprised  by the recent announcement of Liar Game Season 2 and a Liar Game Movie.

One thing that always interest me is the games they play and  how the players attempt to find loop holes within the games to win them. I have actually watched the 1st episode of season 2, despite introducing a new character and having a different setup to the story from the manga, they are still playing the same game. If it continues the trend, most likely we will get to see games likes

24 Shot Russia Roulette (seen actually)
17 Cards Poker
Stationary Roulette

And I'm actually looking forward to 17 card poker as its one of my favourite part in the manga.

Just the teaser for the up coming movie

No comments: