Monday, October 12, 2009

Bleeding Love

Goddamnshit, I love this term more and more. Maybe I should just rename this blog to Goddamnshit.blogspot.com, if its not taken, is it ?

Due to the amount of "Gui alone time" I have, here I am , giving a review or preview of some show you won't watch. Next on the list, is the insanely popular TV series Dexter. At least it seems to be quite popular in the States yet virtually unknown show in the Motherland, unless you have Cable TV that is.

I assure you thats not Ketchup on his face



Dexter is a show about a guy name Dexter. Its base on a novel that I can't recall the name right now, and it is currently in its 4th season in the States. ( I, by stoke of my friend's good will managed to get the whole of season 1 to 3) Ok, back to the handsome smiling chap up there, Dexter is a blood splatter analyzer working for the police force by day, and a scheming serial killer at night, so maybe its normal to find blood on his face after all. Saying anymore will spoil the show, I strongly recommand this show to people who love dark humor, gores and monologue.
and heres a preview.

No comments: