Monday, July 27, 2009

Snake Eater

I am back... in 1 piece, thou not 100% healthy...


An enriching experience it was I must add. I actually have a better view on my OC, thou I can't say the same about the stone cold and brain dead CO.

Here's a short recap of what happened when I went for reservist. But since I was told I was not allow to blog about names of location, weapons and if possible anything that will tarnish the Motherland army image, so, I will replace name of locations with the word "crack", weapons with "puppies" and obscene words with " pussy".

Day 1

In Process to Crack @7.30am.
Nothing much happen today, Had Ippt , fail as usual. But I do admit my 2.4km walk was kinda refreshing.

Saw some blood stain on my bed sheets before I sleep.
Damn it I wonder who died this time.
<span class=

The honest truth


Day 2

Felt abit sickly.
Went to modified my Skeleton Battle Order (SBO) with some state of the art Motherland army hi tech gimmick that I used 5 years ago.
Went for some puppies shooting to test the above mention hi tech gimmick.
Seen a the MO at the end of the day, I dun feel well. MO says there is nothing seriously wrong with me. Gave me some medicine and told me to pussy off subtly.
<span class=
I think it looked like this, but without the blades.

Day 3

Pussy pussy pussy
Woke up at 5am, so that I can go sleep under the BKE for 4 hours.
I heard theres a rare Eclipse today, damn it, its raining and all I can see is BKE's butt.

Went for a route march that was planned to be 1.5km.
Pussy pussy, how did it end up to be a 5km uphill walk.
On the way back to Crack, my bus broke down in the wildness.
Pussy, just my luck.
<span class=
...


Day 4
Feeling damn unwell when I woke up. Went to see MO again.
MO says sore throat is minor problem, just rest in bunk is enough, so pussy off he hinted.
No training today anyway.
<span class=

How I spend my day.

Day 5

My favourite day.
Went to top of Crack to fire some heavy puppies.
Boom boom follow by boom boom . Thats all I could hear. Even when standing 50M behind the puppies firers, I can feel the vibration and my heart missing a beat every time theres a Boom. Think they call that the back blast, something like a fart heavy puppies make. I almost felt my pee flow backwards when a back blast occured while I am peeing.
I don't feel so good on the way back.

<span class=
The Fatman from Fallout 3.


Day 6

Went to see MO again...
Was at 1st told no theres MO around. But upon taking my temperature, they called the MO in.
This time round I have fever, running nose, cough and a sore throat, all the signs of that pig virus.
It seems their medicine. made me worse and worse.
Pussy, must be some cheap stuff.
Out Process immediately after that.
<span class=

My sincere good bye to the Motherland army.


And to that Mum who suggested banning NSF from taking public transport because they are too smelly( point out to me by Seth). Thanks for reminding me who I am going thru all this nosense for. I quote Cai Jiu Ge, from the show Rosy Business that Tracy has been watching during my absence, " 人生有多少个十年 ?" I have to spend 2 years 4 months as a NSF and a "十年"after that as a NSmen, protecting people who find NSF too smelly to take a bus. Oh well, 4 years gone, only 6 more years to go .

No comments: