Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do you remember the time

Joined the Vista Club since my last great pc crash. So far, Vista has not been giving me much problems other than the constant and never ending act of doubting my decisions.

The King of Pop just went up the lorry. Thou, he was more commonly known as Wacko Jacko the past few years. Guess going up the lorry some times does revive a person's reputation. Speaking about up lorry, I just read the news about the poor NSF who was killed by a rover that roll onto him.

This news hits closer to my heart for 3 reasons. Reason number 1 being, I'm going for another reservist in less than 2 weeks. Reason number 2, I was an NSF once, I know all the nosense instruction powers above ( Cough*Nala*Cough) can give just to make it look like they are working hard. Reason number 3, I'm suprise that this news can actually leak out to the public. It makes the motherland army looks bad. Its amazing that they never cover it up with " NSF pined down in the forest of Selatar by a rare tiger for 20min"

Photobucket
And Yes, I expected something like this.

Been quite busy with a few games lately
Other then Crazy Planet, that evil game Prototype, I am kind of addicted to Battlefield Heroes, to the point that I feel like I'm neglecting my Tracy =(




Photobucket
And Yes, this is my Avater .


No comments: