Thursday, July 16, 2009

Listen to your Heart

Not sure if anyone of you follows GTO ... but his 14 days at Shounan Manga is available... ( don't ask me where thou) ~


Photobucket


I read a few chapters and find it to be very inspirational for teachers , perverts or a mixture of both, just like the old series. It gives useful tips for teachers who have intention to use violence *cough self defence cough* to solve problems ( honestly I believe all teachers do have such sinful intentions once in a blue moon or more), with memorable quotes like " Even Buddha will get pissed if his face was hit 3 times", trust me, its a must read for all readers of GTO.




Photobucket

Unfortunately, I'm going to reservist soon, how I wish I could read more of it... ~ I wonder what crap the Motherland army have for me this time. As a foreword, should anything happen to me during the reservist, I blame the crappy CO and die die by the book OC.

Photobucket

By the way, I highly doubt Shinji can 1 hit KO Aizen as shown in chapter 366 of Bleach ~

No comments: