Thursday, March 5, 2009

愛不疚

Its the time of the season, the calm before the storm. As I was peacefully doodling my time away FOR work, I took some time out to doodle some crap to rest my eyes. For starters, like every Bleach fan, there will come a point in life where you think you can design a better Zapakuto, better looking or more powerful or logical than whats shown and here is mine ...





Photobucket





Photobucket
Its a Rocket Launcher if you can't tell from the wonderfully drawn schemetic





Photobucket
Need I explain ?

Of coz , other than daydreaming doodling things like that, like some 3 year old kid, I also like to play around with colours like this...




Photobucket
United Colours of Roaches

Anyway, I watched finished 40 epsiodes of 家好月圆 with Tracy =p And I learn a very important lesson in life...

"卖淫为乐"

oops I meant

"阿婆跑的快,一定有古怪。"

For non chinese speaking readers, I'm sorry just get your friends to transate for you.

No comments: