Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trust You

Testicular Fortitude. That is what you need if you wanna cross the roads of Kuala Lumpur without the aids of traffic light. Just back ( a few days ago actually) from KL with Tracy. Had a great trip, its a great place to shop ^_^.

(By the way, you can click on the pixs to see them in full size. )



Photobucket


Visited the tall tall tower with alot of expensive shops.



Photobucket



Thou I bought only a belt there... but I found this in there...






Photobucket

It has been years I tasted A & W Waffle and Root Beer Float...

As I mention ealier , KL is a great place to shop, if you have the $$$$. If you don't, just like me, you can alway visit thier Chinatown / Petaling.





Photobucket





Its like a night market that sells all kind of REPLICA. You can find your LV and Gucci replica there, but you really need to know how to bargain. Luckily I have one Bargain Pro with me when I was there ^_^ . By the way, I am not promoting buying replica over orginal or anything like that...

*Warning, bring theses Replicas to European Union countries at your own risk *

All and all a good trip ~




Click on small Pix to see big Pix

And if you click on this photo to look at it full size, you will not only see my pimples, you will also see a Japanese girl that I was olging at during breakfast at the hotel...~

No comments: