Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lion

Been not blogging for quite a while. Fear not, its not because I'm suffering from some god damn diease or what, its just because I simply have too much show to watch lately~ Have a small break now since I just finished watching the 3rd Season of Supernatural ( Courtesy of Pirate King Tips), catch up on the latest Soul Eater and Code Geass. And guess what, 3rd season of Heroes and 4th season of Supernatural is comming... ~ O , least I forgot, Guni just pass me Harold and Kumar and I still have not finish watching my 太王四神記. Think my next post will be quite long away from this...

Had a weird dream last night ~ Its so vivid too. I dreamt that I have a pet spider. The spider is black in colour with yellow stripes, and its bigger than my palm. And thats not the weridest part... The spider SMSed me, telling me not to be so shock that it is SMSing me...=( Am I going crazy ? Or had I watch too many epsidoes of Supernatural at a go ?

No comments: