Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Triangular

" Both of you are my wings" - Alto saying that to 2 girls that have romantic interest in him.

I simply can't resist quoting that ( Its like proposing to 2 girls at the same time lol)~~~ Thats how he solved the pesky love triangle that have shadowed Macross Frontier ? But , the 20min concert like and colourful final epsiode of Macross Frontier is just damn good. It was fast paced and the colours are simple just so vibrant, complete with the mandatory missle spamming and close shot of the villain's "I'm gonna get screwed expression" in every Macross series, its like something you can only see in animated movie productions.

Code Geass R2 ended too... with an ending.. I rather not describe... In the mean time, in the latest season of Heroes, they introduced some interesting concepts... an overly emo Peter from the future, an Indian spiderman who may or may not have STDs, Mr Parkman talking to a turtle and the fact that Sylar is simply misunderstood. He do not eat brain, thats disguesting. He merely studies them, and put the skull cap back on his study subject after he studied them. Weather the subject suvires or not is another matter.

Did I forgot to mention.. I'm on MC today... Its like... I'm sick 50% of the time in the whole of Sept... Damn...

Lately , I was reminded by my relatives that when I was young, around 1 year old that cuddly young... I was put to a test by my grand parents. They will put 3 objects a distance away from the young me. The objects are a Buddha Beads, an Abacus and an Ang Ku Kueh. And I will be prompt to crawl foward towards the objects. The object I picked will somehow determined my nature.

When it started, I crawled towards the Buddha Beads , which symbolise wisedom or religous I guess... but but, the result was voided because young me must have mistaken them for grapes as the 1st thing I did was to put the beads in my mouth when I reached it... So... I had to do it again... On my 2nd attempt... I reached out for the Ang Ku Kueh... this time round... nobody stopped me from putting it in my mouth... What does the Ang Ku Kueh symbolise ? I have no idea lol~ But frankly speaking... even till today , I like to eat Ang Ku Kueh, especialy the one with peanut fillings and I like my Ang Ku Kueh to be warm too =)

On an totally unrelated note... my younger brother picked the Abacus on his 1st and only attempt ( meaning he did not put it in his mouth guess).

No comments: