Monday, April 12, 2010

The Craddle Will Fall

Random Fact of the day : www.virtualpiano.net/ rocks.

Goddamnshit, didn't realise I didn't update my blog for so long. I am sorry, I am over engross in saving Cocoon from The Fai Cie evil plans. And after that, I have beat the daylight out of some 1000++ tortoise and a possible relative of mine call Long Gui. And here is my reward for being absent in life  for so long.




For those of you who have zero idea what I am talking about its either

A) You dunno me
B) You don't have a PS3
C) You have never heard of Final Fantasy

As one of the lucky few in this world who remain sane after achieving the Ultimate Hero Trophy, I think I am in a good position to give a short review of the game. Do not read beyond this paragraph if you do not be spoiled.

Caution Spoilers ahead

8 things I don't Like about FF XIII

1) Vanille, she look so care free for a fugitive, so care free when millions of people are dying and her voice is too perky.

2) Hope, I have no idea whats his  purpose in the story.

3) Lighting,  Real Attitude Problem

4) Snow, Like how Vanille describle him when she 1st met him,  Only Talk.

5) Sazh, I feel that he is the proof that  racist game developer exist.

6) The one way game play till Chapter 11.

7)We fight the same boss at chpt 9, 11,13

8) The drop rate for Platium ingots are too low. And why do monster carry ingots when they don't carry gil...

And here are the goodies

8 things I like about FFXIII

1) Vanille, her death spell = giant turtle killers ( Not the Long Guis or Shao Long Guis thou)

2) Sazh, I like the chocobo in the Afro idea

3) Serah, she really tie down most of the main characters story nicely

4) The Sunleth Waterway stage, I love everything about that short stage

5) Chapter 11

6) The equipment system

7) The 64 Missions

8) The battle system

Thats my 2 cent worth.

And this is for those of you waiting for  Gundam 00 - Trailblazer movie like me.

No comments: