Monday, March 8, 2010

Take a Bow

Random Fact of the Day : The opening  fight between Kshatriya and the Jegan in Gundam Unicorn is awesome.

Goddamnshit, it has been so long since the Gundam series return to their Universal Century storyline and 80's hair style.Being a nameless grunt myself I  felt a strong sense of pride when I see some nameless grunt giving ace pilot a hard time.






Won some mahjong, watch tons of movies since CNY. Sad to say, most of the CNY movies sucks, other than 72 Tenants of Prosperity (72家租客) I really like that show, despite the lack of a coherent storyline and a Charmaine Sheh that I cannot recognize. 
A Charmaine Sheh I can recognize.


A Charmaine Sheh I cannot recognize.

I'm sure you all got what I meant.


I guess after the Jack Neo's female friend disclosure about how spacious and useful Jack's Toyoto Alphard is, sales of that car is going to go up. Note to guys, please don't think all your wives will be as understanding as Jack's, 99% of the chance I have a feeling you will be castrated and left to hang ~

Now , I shall carry on my life as a grunt of this society...As I wait for the arrival of my Final Fantasy XIII. I leave you with this picture of Charmaine Sheh to end this post.



No comments: