Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perpetual Snow


In less than 10 days, my good friend for I dunno how many monkey years (someone please count for me), Ah Seng will embark on his journey of blissful married life, I wish him all the best. Well, maybe in the future I will have 1 leg short for Mahjong again. Damn, maybe I need to do some recruitment, or start some underground Mahjong club...



After Ah Seng, will it be the ever busy fly boy/ Lokie next ?
Anyway I'm not sure how many of you seen this show before.



Its a show base on a manga that boost a wonderful cast, a modern day Cinderella story ( without any ugly step sisters I must add) and many many more~ Release in 2003, I almost completely forgotten about it until I came across this



Damn, its going to have a sequel on Oct 3 2009, and memories of how well the 1st season was force their way into of my brain from the great emptiness within me. All I hope for Season 2 is for it to be as good as the 1st one.

In between whacking the daylight of of people in Batman : Arkham Asylum, button bashing in Street fighter 4 in Iceberg's house and collecting money in mahjong so that I can have a proper Ang Bao to give Ah Seng, I to went to the Meji factory sale with OCK during the weekend, and this is our loot

I have to admit, I have a sweet tooth ~
Last but not least, a wonderful ad featuring my favourite Erika Toda , proudly from OCK again




I have no idea what she is saying but...
It sures make me feel hungry...

By the way, Heroes : Redemption, SUcKs.

No comments: