Wednesday, September 9, 2009

大丈夫

So sorry for the lack of updates after I said I will try to update once a week...~~~

Not that I am not a man of my words, I do have my reasons.




Reasons:

I went to Bangkok for a shopping trip with Tracy

Less than a week after my return, I suffer from serve food posioning.

1 thing led to another, I tranform into the Merlion with a leaking pipe behind too, I became dehydrated, have extremely high temperture ( 39++) and end up spending some quality time in NUH again.

Discharge but have a relapse a few hours later, found out that the combi of medincines given to me was not suitable for me...from another doctor...~

Finally recover after a few days after a water diet of Red Bulls and loving care from Tracy.

While you wait for the next update, do enjoy this song.


How many people would kill to be "Nick"

No comments: