Monday, May 18, 2009

Making Love Out Of Thin Air

A lot have happened since my last update.

My Grand Dad pass away 1 week ago, leaving the household in a complete utter mess on what to do, more on that later.

Celebrated Seng's birthday

Pigs are having their revenge by infecting us with a plague...

And... Manchester United won the EPL title again... ^_^

Back to my Grand Dad. He is just a small time business man, someone who built his business from scratch, and tries to live his life as prudent as possible, at least from my point of view. So I was kinda disguested deep down when I saw how grand my/his relatives tried to make his funeral, no expenses spared. Things got murky when various fractions / people (sadly my mum included) decide to raise up and sit on the dragon throne, become the dragon head and make decisions on things to do/buy. Guess you all know what happen a dragon with many different conflicting heads trys to pee infront of them using only 1 cock and wipe its backside at the same time. ( Damn, I make my family sound like one of those from TVB drama)
All and all I'm glad its over and I hope my Grand Dad rest in peace.

After the funeral, I realsie that 1 day, I too will die, and my family will have to go thru the same ordeal. So to make things simple for them, I come out with a "List of Things You need to do when Gui goes up the lorry". I have discuess it with Tracy, and here are the standing orders so far...

1) No Crying. I can't stand it. Heck, best if Everyone is laughing.
2) Pick the cheapest coffin, since its gonna be burn with me anyway, not like an expensive 1 will smell nicer when I'm being burn. I would have said no to coffin, had it not occured to me that my rotting corpse might stink and scare away anyone that bothers to come and pay me their last respect.
3) No need to burn any of the paper stuff. At least let me redeem myself when I'm dead by saving a few trees.

Well, thats it for now. I will think of more when I edge closer to my demise.

Ah ~ and here are some of the photos I took on the trip with Tracy. Don't worry, I have removed all the lovey dovy stuff, those are for my private collection.







Doesen't it give you the feeling that you have walk thru a time machine and look at Singapore in the 50s ?

No comments: