Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Piece of Me


The World is changing...

In the past, Monks stay in temple, hit wooden fish and pratice kung fu high up in the mountains... Nowadays Monk owns 3 house in Singapore, drives a BMW in Australia and once in a blue moon go tv do some stunt... Now, I'm seriously considering my career choice...

A few years back... the only video of gay man I saw circulated wildly in the Internet is Hard Gay...You know, the one that always say " Say Say Say" and "Hooo~", doing good deeds all over Japan. Nowadays, its that video of 2 sweaty and happy men vigerously jamming the daylight out of each other in some HDB void deck stark naked as if there is no tomorrow.





Not the 2 men playing at HDB Void Deck

Not that long ago, blogging is just for fun, not really meant to be serious , for people like me I guess... Nowadays, theres this Association of Singapore Blogger , whoses core values includes protecting SG bloggers from threat of foreign blogger ? I quote the prez of the Association

"Singapore blogosphere was controlled by foreign bloggers based in Singapore... Singaporean bloggers were like loose sand, they were not united. They were easily manipulated and even banned for standing up against the foreign tyrant from self-proclaimed 'community meta weblog for Singapore bloggers" source

I never knew there is a Blog War going on...had I knew, I would have release my Bankai on everyone...


And around 1 year ago... Somebody that can sing said on TV " Selemat is still in Singapore , our database shows that he have not pass thru custom, his passport is not stamped yet, there is NO other way he can leave. we will catch him soon", (Ok maybe he never say the passport part) then spam Selemat's face all over Singapore... Nowadays, I can hardly see Selamat's photo anywhere nor hear anything about him... Guess its a honest mistake ...



Not Mas Selemat

What other changes will the World bring us...?

btw... a fortune telling program says that I will have the fortune (or misfortune) of having 2 wives, in front of my girlfriend...

No comments: