Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Reason

"For whom are you drawing your sword for, towards who and why ?" - Unknown

Its been 1 days since I stepped into that acursed place - Mandai Hill Camp, where by I am appointed to be the Motherland Army Head Hunter by the divine powers above, without informing me nor seeking my opinion beforehand as usual. Unlike those Imperial Edict read out usually by high ranking eunuch in ancient China, I was simply just given a white envelope, a set of instructions, a list of name of people I dunno that I had to call , track down, and some stickers.

I still feel sick from that trip...~ Did I forgot to mention ? I'm not even going to be compensate for the calls and work I got to do for the Motherland Army ~

Its around 2 years since I last step in there, and frankly speaking, the camp looks suprisingly empty... Maybe all the people have sent out to do part time...We are in a recession after all and franky speaking again as usual, in my personal opinion, our Motherland army is truly like a ginomous white elephant. Looking at my life, my country... sometimes I really wonder if it is worth protecting ...

Its the fall season In Japan... That means New Anime to watch =)
Currently, I'm watching Gundam 00 2nd Season, Casshern Sins and Gai Rei Zero, Soul Eater ~~~
Will give some review after I watch more epsidoes

Do tell me if you have some other recommandation ~~~

No comments: