Sunday, October 19, 2008

月亮代表我的心.

Is it me , or is it really raining everyday, making me all gloomy and cold.. On the bright side, its diluting the Newater being pump into our drinking water...~~~ Was so bored on Saturday that I kinda do all kind of crazy things... like


Looks good on the $10 Boyband material in the 60sMy Youngest Bro lol~

Submiting my photo to Yearbook Yourself.

The 1st photo on the left kinda make me look like a president
The one on the right one make me look like some oldies boyband material
And the last one kinda make me look like my youngest brother loL~

And after messing with my face is not enough, I decided to dig around my house, looking for old photos of myself... since I kinda lost myself lately, maybe revisiting the past can do me some good...

And I found

RA
My Most RA photo. Don't think I will take any photo like this anymore


Photobucket
Most likely being made to do some test again ( refer to post Triangular)
Just look at the items on the tray...
My Ride
Me and my ride.
always the ladies's man
Me and my cousin Jane ( Who got married ealier in the year)

Yes thats about all, thou it dosen't really offer me any insight on what I should be doing...

And 1 last photo ~~~


Mouth Wide Open
Its not really that hard to ID me...

No comments: