Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lonely

Been sooo sooo sooo busy that I can't do a proper post I really need a break, go somewhere .. go somewhere special... But 1st and foremost, I must share this with everyone, The Dark Knight is great, go watch it if you have not. Thou I have to admit, I don't like and have no idea why Bruce's voice changed to that rough and unclear mode when he put on the mask... It makes it damn hard to hears whats he is saying... This film, have nevertheless wipe from my memory the Batman with nipples from my memory. Good Riddence.



Photobucket
I have no Idea what they are for...

My house is currently under going some minor renovation... Finally, after so many years, my father changed the broken toilet door... And I must say... the new door looks great... So great that I think...the nicest looking place in my flat is the toilet door... ~ Think maybe I must convience him to change my curtain, and then renovate the whole flate to fit the toilet door...

After looking at the new toilet door, I was inspired to clean up my room which is not too much different from a pig sly, minus the pig and the mud. I did not too bad, managed to squeeze all the ugly army stuff in some corners of the room where the naked eyes can't see, swept and mop the floor with Dettol, cleaned the wall of the lizard dropings, clear my table. If I could, I would fog the room too, too bad I can't.

Isn't it inspiring what a brand new toilet door can do for me... now if only they change it weekly...~By the way, click here to see a promo for season 2 of Gundam 00.



No comments: