Monday, June 30, 2008

You're Still You

As of today, this blog is officially open to public :p Thus, the completely new look, base on feedbacks I recived. Keep them comming people...~

I was reading an article on Ads of the future some time ago , and one particular concept is how they are planning to show customised Ads on your TV , base on your financial condition. This is a must read for anyone taking marketing. *cough*Yang Guo*cough*

The following is an example of that particular concept.

"The high-income family may get an ad showing a man buying his wife a new diamond necklace, while the poor family next door will get the same ad except, but maybe with an added bit where the guy sells a kidney so he can afford it first. "

I swear the example is provided by the site where i read the article from.
It sure seems like something I won't want to see on my TV, for should it ever appear, I bet it will show the man selling a kidney, his left hand and maybe his backside...

And now here I am, siting alone in my room, speaking to my inner self, as I await the return of Tips, the Pirate King ~




For those of you who still don't know about it, this is what I want to see on my TV.

No comments: