Monday, June 16, 2008

记事本

Just a few more hours to my ICT. This shall be my last post till my return. This is the 2nd time I go for an ICT on the Anniversay of my ORD.

For those who don't know, the song playing in the background currently is 曹格 - 背叛. Life is full of weird concidence. For the past few days, I have been having the same dream of a certain unhappy event that happened more than 2 years ago. Upon hearing this song in TV ads, I am further reminded of the gloomy weather and the decisions I made back then . For someone who is suffering from poor working memory like me, I am suprise that I can still remember the event in detail.

I wonder, isn't that event concluded ... This sudden nostagia bout is irrating me. As I do not have a time machine, remembering so much about the past unhappy events is not going to change anything, and yet part of me seem to be linger onto that piece of memory, as if its reminding me that I am going to lose something precious...

No comments: