Friday, August 14, 2009

What Do You See




NDP came and pass. I was less than impress by the 5 min worth of fireworks. For photos, you can get them from the official site I guess...

Photobucket

How I feel about the NDP ? Just like the poor Dutch lady that had ran out of milk and turned zombie like...



Thou the Cold Play liked song play at the end was not too bad.




Ever since Tracy's departure, life since so so so so much quieter. With Supernatural still on break and Heroes although its on break too, it also getting more and more lame, I turn to my other love ( Japan Drama, I must add before the word mistress appear in anybody's head after reading that sentence.) to keep me alive or at least entertain till she return.

For those of you who don't know me well enough, who think I only watch Anime and that other Kind of Japan Action film, I'm a fan of Jap Drama since dunno how many monkey years ago. Since the time of
101 Purposal , Tokyo Cinderella Story to GTO, to Liar Game and so on. I like Jap drama because they usually are short and sweet and get straight to the point.

As you can tell from my other post, I have been watching
Zettai Karashi. And currently I am watching Ryuusei no kizuna. It boost a strong cast ( Or maybe its just the lovely Erika Toda ) and a very unique story. It has meteor showers ,murders , revenge plots and a story of star crossed lovers smack leanly in between all 10 epsiodes of it ( Currently I'm on 8). Its something a J drama fan should not miss.


Photobucket
This is Erika Toda, 90% of the reason why you should watch Ryuusei no Kizuna.


And heres the intro song... thou I find it kinda too cutesy for a show about murder and revenge...Heck the whole show seems kinda light hearted about them too...~

No comments: